Huawei B315 and Huawei B618 or Compatible LTR Router
- Connect to your router via LAN Cable or WIFI
- Open your Web Browser and type 192.168.8.1 (some routers like TP-Link use 192.168.1.1) into the address field
- Select Settings on the left and enter the default username admin and password admin
- Select the Dial-Up option
- Select Profile Management and then New Profile.
Enter the following:
- Profile Name: CellC
- Username and Password: Leave these empty
- IP Type: IPv4
- APN: lte.broadband.is
- Click Save
- Select the new Profile you've created and then click Save and Apply.
Please note that the Cell C LTE APN is restricted and does not allow port forwarding.